Treatment recommended after any Cosmetic procedure, which helps body reduce pain, swelling during recovery.
Equip your body build resistance to the effect of toxic foods, environment, and toxic medical treatments.
Welcome to Margie's Wellness Center!
Whether you had a surgery for medical needs or had liposuction after loosing excess weight, or to improve your appearance, it is medically known that manual lymphatic drainage massage helps the body heal quicker, reduce pain. It is also recommended that sessions of lymphatic drainage also helps to reduce pain, swelling in surgeries such as tummy tuck, breast reduction, breast implants, Brazilian Butt Lift, mastectomy, hysterectomy, to name some.
In the case you engage in strenuous activities such as skiing, jogging, or regular lifting of heavy items, or you simply want to take a break and relax, an anti-inflammatory therapy with lymphatic drainage massage will give you the healing you're looking for, both physically and mentally!
When was the last time you took time for yourself? It may sound selfish but if you don’t take care of yourself, you won’t be able to help anyone else. It’s good health practice to prevent any dis-ease by making sure your lymphatic system is performing to the best of its ability.
What can Manual Lymphatic do for me?
- Lymphatic drainage maintains the body in generally better condition.
- Lymphatic drainage is excellent for reducing fluid retention, pain, numbness. Good for after any surgery - Plastic surgery; liposuction, tummy tuck, coolsculpting, facelift,etc...
- Lymphatic drainage rejuvenates your skin.
- Lymphatic drainage massage reduces toxins that can cause cancer, constipation, edema, weight gain, aging.
- Lymphatic drainage massage in some cases improves the process of eliminating toxins via the the skin's pores.
- lymphatic drainage massage can help retrain the lymph system to work better for more long-term health benefits.
- Lymphatic drainage massage helps the body remove proteins and waste products after injury, from the affected area.
- Lymphatic drainage massage helps reduce pressure on cells and allows them to reproduce faster to heal the body.
Maritza C says: Margie is an excellent professional, knowledgeable and very confident. Once you enter her place you feel peace and comfort. The music, the aromas, the total ambience is so relaxing, that when the time is up, you don't want to leave and can't wait for the next appointment :) Two thumbs up!
Lucy E says: I can't remember the last time I had a massage, but I have never had one like this. Margie is an exceptional Massus artist. I also had the lymphatic drainage massage and it was awesome I feel better. Her knowledge is beyond words. Thank you Margie I will definitely be back and as always recommend your business.
Stephanie S says: After my surgery I was swollen and in alot of pain, my main concern were my arms since I was so limited to lift my arms, after my 1st session I was able the lift them (not all the way up) but more than I could before and some pain went away!, Im so happy I found her, totally looking forward to complete my 12 sessions and experience my healing process with her dedicated work!